Sunday, April 19, 2015

Walk to School Wednesday

Hello Parents!

Next week is going to be full of excitement with all of the Spirit Days and the Earth WEEK Celebrations! 

In observance of conserving energy and fossil fuels, Wednesday, April 22nd is 'Walk to School Day' at AISD. 

Please find attached my route for walking to school next Wednesday, April 22. I would like to encourage parents and students alike to join me in my walk to AISD. Kindergarten will be joining all 2nd grade classes, so we will be a big group! I wish I could walk by everyone's house, however, if you live on or near the route I'll be walking, please be on the street ready to join us when we walk by. All students must be accompanied by an adult for the walk.

I've indicated passing times on the map, but please understand that those times are approximate and I will do my best to be punctual. I will walk come rain or shine.

In the event that you are unable to see the map below, my route will be as follows:

7:05 am        Starting at Road 84 (2B and 2M will join us at this time) 
7:07 am        Headed north on Road 75
7:10 am        Meet 2L at the corner of Road 75 and Road 79
7:11 am        Headed east on Road 78
7:12 am        Headed northeast on Lake Trail (West side)
7:15 am        Headed northwest on Kalachandpur Main Road
7:17 am        Headed southwest on nameless road towards Road 12
7:19 am        Headed west on Road 12 (Meet KG-ML and KG-P)
7:20 am        Headed south on United Nations Road 
7:25 am        Arriving at AISD via Road 3

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment