Sunday, August 17, 2014

Welcome to KG-M!

Welcome to kindergarten! This will be an exciting year filled with inquiry, discovery, laughter and fun. We will study many interesting Units of Inquiry, focusing on the five senses, creativity, plants, organization, materials and personal histories.

Let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Kacey Molloy and this is my fourth year at AISD. Prior to moving to Dhaka I taught kindergarten in Montana and then served in the United States Peace Corps in Macedonia with my husband Conor. We have a 14 month-old son named Caelan whom I'm sure your children will hear lots about.

I would also like to introduce another important person. Her name is Shama Mustafa and she is our teaching assistant. She is a valuable part of our classroom and your children's education. I'm sure you will see her often, both in the school and in your children's stories.

This blog has been created as a resource for information on school/classroom events and as a way to stay updated on our learning environment. Please feel free to contact me throughout the year with any questions or concerns by emailing me at kmolloy@aisdhaka.org. I would also be more than happy to set up a meeting with you during non-learning hours. I am looking forward to seeing all parents at Back-to-School Night on Wednesday, August 27.  

I love kindergarten and the incredible growth that seems to happen overnight. I can't wait to see what this year has in store. Thank you for sharing your children with me this year!


Regards,
Kacey Molloy


Kacey, Conor and Caelan Molloy

Ms. Shama


No comments:

Post a Comment