Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Field Trip Reflections

Sorry for not posting this earlier. Here are some reflections made right after our field trip to the AEEA:

Nora – I learned that plants need medicine so bugs don’t eat the plants.

Cadyn – I learned that the money tree grows on top of the other tree.

Imran – I was a risk-taker and tried new pizza and I learned I like it!

Aly – When the gardener showed us the seed we learned that it came from somewhere else.

Aiden – I found  a seed and the gardener told me it came from the pool side, which was kind of far. It got there on someone’s swimsuit and then it dropped out there.

Cadyn – The gardener said that maybe some kids playing near the swimming pool dropped seeds on the other side of the club.

Sahan – The gardeners used strings to tie the plant and make it into a doorway.

Iris – I learned new names of flowers.

Ashman - I learned that when the plants can’t stand on their own, the gardeners can help by tying them to a stick.

Aylin – I saw interesting flowers.

Sandeep – I found a root from a tree.

Aiden – I found a root from a piece of grass.

Mikail – I found leaves on a stem.

Cadyn – I saw vines.

Sahan – I saw a bird sitting on a plant and watching it to eat it.

Aylin – I saw birds eating the plant.

Cadyn – I saw the men planting plants and tying strings to the plants to help them grow straight up.

Aylin – I saw people eating leaves when they were eating.

Aiden – I saw the ladder. It was made from wood!

Iris – I saw a broom made from a plant.

Shanza – I didn’t know that the mango trees grew best in the summer. I thought they grew in the winter.


Sandeep – The flowers were straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment