Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Watch Us In Action!

Bean Sprouting Experiment from Kacey on Vimeo.



trim.oBqluF from Kacey on Vimeo.


Following this 'narrative pantomime' students shared what they felt throughout the experience:

I felt warm from the sun. – Sahan

I felt achy from my branches being so heavy. Nora

When the kids picked my apples I felt lighter. – Ashman

When the wind blew I was super strong because I was a tiki tree and my roots were keeping me strong. –
Mikail


When the wind was blowing I was moving (swaying) but I did not fall over because my roots kept me in one place like a statue. – Imran

I felt my apples getting redder because it was so sunny. – Aiden


I felt my roots growing down into the ground. – Aiden

My roots grew out to the side and down to keep me stable. – Nora


I felt big because the rain and sun helped me grow. – Sandeep

I felt myself getting stronger and growing. Cadyn


I felt tight when I was the little seed in the ground because my hard skin was there. - Aly


I felt like I was sleeping when I was just a seed in the ground in the winter.  Shanza


I felt cold when I was the seed because the snow was falling.– Aylin



I felt safe when I was a seed because I was underground and it made me warm and safe. Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment